How to Describe People in English! The following lesson provides a useful list of common adjectives that are often used to describe people in English.
Here is the list of useful adjectives used to describe a person:
- He was tall and thin, with short brown hair.
- On television, she looks so glamorous.
- She had a lovely face.
- Sally was 50 pounds overweight.
- He is an old man.
- Maria looks much prettier with her hair cut short.
- She was fast and strong, with a slender, muscular body.
- An elegant young woman sat at the next table, sipping a cocktail.
- The baby was pink and chubby.
Describing People in English | Image: